Marshall has a long and proud legacy of training apprentices, many of whom have gone on to become giants in their field, branching out into a diverse range of industries, and are helping to build extraordinary futures by working on pioneering projects across the globe. We recognise that our vast alumni network holds a great deal of influence and value, so we are launching an official Marshall Apprentice Alumni Network to help former Marshall engineering apprentices stay connected.
What is an alumni network?
Investing time and energy on furthering your education means so much more than just gaining a qualification; it is about the lessons you learn, the relationships you build and the people you meet along the way. Most education providers have an alumni network (formal or informal), and these networks can be highly beneficial for many reasons. Whether you are just curious about what your classmates have done with their lives or are looking to utilise the network to progress your career, it is always useful to become actively involved in your alumni networks. If you have ever studied at an educational institute then you are an alum of that establishment and if you have successfully completed a Marshall Apprenticeship at any point in your career, you can join the Marshall Apprentice Alumni Network to enjoy the full benefits that brings.
What are the benefits of joining the Marshall Apprentice Alumni Network?
By joining the Marshall Apprentice Alumni Network, you can expect to receive:
- Invitations to attend regular free bitesize courses on topics suggested by the alumni network
- Invitations to attend events such as open days and reunions
- Quarterly informal, in-person networking events
- Quarterly alumni newsletter including news, job opportunities, CPD opportunities, volunteering opportunities and up-coming social events
- Invitation to join the exclusive Marshall Apprentice Alumni LinkedIn group for networking, sharing memories, job opportunities, advice and offering mentorship
- A LinkedIn Marshall Apprentice Alumni badge to use on your profile as an easy identifier for alumni to form connections online
- A physical Marshall Apprentice Alumni badge to wear at events as an easy identifier for in-person networking opportunities
- Reconnect with former colleagues
How you can get involved
To help us officially launch the Marshall Apprentice Alumni Network we are running a competition for the chance to win one of Nostalgia 20 goodie bags. There are several ways to enter*:
- Join the exclusive Marshall Apprentice Alumni LinkedIn Group
- Tag other Marshall Apprentice Alumni in your network to encourage them to join
- Volunteer through the online form to share your story so far in our “Where Are You Now?” alumni campaign
- Sign up to our quarterly Marshall Apprentice Alumni newsletter through the online form
Please fill in our online form to ensure we have your correct information and preferences.
If you have already filled in our online form, you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.